Re: kernel crashes

Your problem sounds quite similar to mine. When your server crashes does
it crash in such a way that you can still ping it but TCP-traffic (WWW,
SSH, ...) is unresponsive?

I'm facing similar problems as soon as my servers are somewhat loaded
making them crash regularly as long as they are used.

Dirk Moerenhout ///// System Administrator ///// Planet Internet NV