More virtual server problems

    Does Tux correctly preserve the Host:  header when passing requests to
userspace?

    I can't get apache to serve a name virtual host passed to it by tux -- it
serves the default docroot instead.  Apache works fine when one connects
directly to port 8080.

    Is this enough to understand the problem, or should I elaborate?

--
Joseph Fannin
jhf@rivenstone.net

"Bull in pure form is rare; there is usually some contamination by data."
    -- William Graves Perry Jr.