Re: More virtual server problems

On Thursday 13 September 2001 19:33, you wrote:
>     Does Tux correctly preserve the Host:  header when passing requests to
> userspace?
>
>     I can't get apache to serve a name virtual host passed to it by tux --
> it serves the default docroot instead.  Apache works fine when one connects
> directly to port 8080.

    I figured it out -- the problem was that the NameVirtualHosts were
listening on port 8080, so the redirected requests from port 80 weren't being
recognized as virtual hosts.  Adding :80 to the NameVirtualHost and
VirtualHost names fixed the problem.

    Sorry for the spam, but at least it's in the archives now.  :-/
--
Joseph Fannin
jhf@rivenstone.net

"Bull in pure form is rare; there is usually some contamination by data."
    -- William Graves Perry Jr.