tux dropping tcp sessions

We're using TUX for our image servers.  I've tried the last 2 versions (L1 and M9) and both are sometimes failing to serve images.  We examined the packets and it appears that TUX is just dropping the tcp session.  A get request is issued and nothing comes back.  Attached is part of an ethereal log that shows the behavior.  Any suggested configuration changes (like header length, etc) or is this just a bug?  Before these recent upgrades, we were running 2.4.2-X6 without this problem.

Thanks,
Nick