Re: can't create /proc/sys/net/tux/* NOT A PROBLEM

The /proc/sys/net/tux directory didn't exist.  I found
out the problem, I hadn't patched the vanilla 2.4.9
tree with tux2-full (even though I thought I did).  I
 greped the .config file for TUX and there was nothing
 there so I did it all over and TUX starts up fine
with
 /proc/sys/net/tux/* created.