userspace utilities

jason jason at jasonandjessi.com
Sat Dec 3 18:00:22 UTC 2005

That seems to be the kernel patches, but no user utils.  Perhaps I am on
the wrong path, do I still need the tux binary that usually lives in
/usr/sbin on redhat boxes to start and run tux?  It installed correctly
and shows up in /proc, but I can't seem to connect to it.

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,