Re: Passing 404s to Apache?

Adrian,

AFAIK, tux works that way.  Let's say you configure it to pass through
the .php requests and statics requests are handled by tux.  If you make
a request to a non valid URL, even if it is static (.html, .css, .js,
images, etc), tux will pass the request to apache to be handled. So
apache has the last word in declaring whether the request is a 404 or
not.

At least that's the way I see it in my setup.

-William