Re: Passing 404s to Apache?

Tux does that by default.

Just don't make the mistake of having a file called 404.html in your
root directory.

Looking at that article, there are 3 things that make me think something
isn't right.

1, there is a ? in the url which Tux will pass to the backend
2, php, unless tux.mime.types isn't set to redirect php, Tux would parse
it
3, I believe tux logs the 404 even though it passes it to the backend