Re: tux/fedora core 3 doesn't forward requests

Hi Mark,

The 2.6.10 kernels in Fedora Core 3 don't seem to have tux compiled in. I have no idea why.

Regards
Andrew

Mark Swanson wrote:
Mark Swanson wrote:

Hello,

I've been using Tux successfully for several years. However, after upgrading to Fedora Core 3 I can no longer get Tux to forward requests to a client http server (tomcat, port 8080).

Has anyone been able to do this with Fedora core 3?

I should mention that I'm on X86_64, latest Fedora core 3 upgraded via yum (kernel *770).

-- Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing) Linux Guru - Netserve Consultants Ltd. - http://www.domaincity.co.uk/ Random Quote from linuxcookie: "We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds." (Linus Torvalds about the superiority of Linux on the Amterdam Linux Symposium)