Re: tux/fedora core 3 doesn't forward requests

Andrew Hutchings wrote:
Hi Mark,

The 2.6.10 kernels in Fedora Core 3 don't seem to have tux compiled in. I have no idea why.

Thanks for responding Andrew.
However, maybe it's a x86_64 thing, but Tux is distributed as a module in Fedora Core 3 / 2.6.10/770.

More info: I have configured my machine with identical settings to my other dev/qa/prod Linux machines running Tux. I have spent several hours searching google and trying different Tux settings to try to determine if something broke. The two Tux proc debug settings give information to the logs but it hasn't helped me figure out what's wrong.

All suggestions warmly welcomed.

--
Free replacement for Exchange and Outlook (Contacts and Calendar)
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/