RE: Crashing TUX

 Are you running with tux logging enabled ? If you do, then disable it, it has been known to crash servers.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 10/21/05 15:20:12
Subject: RE: Crashing TUX

Hi William,

Thanks for the reply. The only thing that is running on that machine is tux
(and apache as a RPC server). No cronjobs heavy cronjobs.

When the problem occurs I'll run that command you suggested.

Euhm, actually I'm running Debian 3.1, but I don't think that should be the
problem.

Thanks,
Nicolas Van Eenaeme