Tux / apache / squid(?) questions

lisbon_pt lisbon2006 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:29:38 UTC 2006

Just another question (if I may):

If tux calls apache in the same machine (apache1) and this apache redirect
the request to an apache web server in another machine (apache2), the
answer will be:

1.
apache2 --> apache1 --> tux --> client
(Does TUX cache apache2 answer?)

OR

2. apache2 --> apache1 --> client   (NO TUX and no tux caching)

Regards,
lisbon_pt