TUX Log files format and scripts for analysis of logfiles + apache caching

lisbon_pt lisbon2006 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 16:02:52 UTC 2006

thanks!
You were right about point 1. That´s what I wanted. :-)

Being at the risk of boring you, all busy people... any idea on the following:

1. front end tux receive requests -  it doesn't have the object
   pass it to apache in front end (same machine)
   (all DOCROOT  -tux and apache - point to /opt/somedir/www/)

2.apache front end does not have object --> redirect to back end IIS

How do I make objects that came from back end IIS stay in
/opt/somedir/www/ in order to be served next time by tux?

with directives of apache such as:

CacheRoot
CacheSize
CacheGcInterval
CacheDirLevels
CacheDirLength
CacheExpiryCheck
CacheMinFileSize
CacheMaxFileSize
CacheTimeMargin
CacheGcDaily
CacheGcUnused
CacheGcClean
CacheGcMemUsage
MCacheSize
MCacheMaxObjectCount
MCacheMinObjectSize
MCacheMaxObjectSize
MCacheRemovalAlgorithm
MCacheMaxStreamingBuffer

modules apache: mod_disk_cache, mod_mem_cache (and mod_cache)

Another thing, object do not have META tags :-(((

Well, I hope not anoying someone with such a long email!
If so I apologize.

Best regards,
lisbon_pt