Re: RE: what is the latest release

I searched this question so that I could upgrade my RedHat 9 to Fedora, but I could not find any updates for tux.

The latest document for Tux is copyright 2002 and is version 2.2.
The last version of Redhat which lists documentation for Tux is RHEL 4.

In my research, I discoverd that the kernel must specifically support Tux. It worked great in RedHat 9.

As near as I can tell, Tux, per se, is no longer available for more recent versions of Redhat Linux.

The Tux.org ftp site is no longer functional.

My conclusion is that two stage static (tux) and dynamic (apache) web serving is no longer an option.

It looks like I'll have to run Fedora as a server with just apache - no tux.

Best of luck,
Ralph