Re: request for a mergeable tree

Ok, no problem.  I've switched my main development (back) to using normal
git history-preserving branches for my incremental changes (not with any
old history, though).

The repo now has two main branches:

	utrace-ptrace aka master
	utrace

The "utrace" branch does not have the CONFIG_UTRACE_PTRACE code.
The "utrace-ptrace" (aka master) branch forks from "utrace" and adds that.

In the next few days I will update my scripts to produce patches.
For the moment, my latest code is in GIT but not in patch files yet.

Thanks,
Roland