Informatica Customer Lists

We are pleased to announce the availability of the following customer lists:

Informatica

Documentum

Remedy

Patrol

MQ Software

Microsoft Sharepoint

Lotus Connections

Primavera

Microsoft Project

ATG

Websphere Commerce

Netsuite

Click Commerce

Sterling Commerce

Biztalk

FRX

CRM

System Center

Visual Studio

VAR

If you would like more information or a sample off any of our lists, please contact us at (905) 721-8456 or email us at repharm1 aol com, Also we have the following lists as well

Below are just some of the lists available:

ERP (ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING):
Baan
JD Edwards
Lawson
Made2Manage
Mapics
Marcam
Oracle
Peoplesoft
SAP
SSA

E-BUSINESS APPLICATIONS:
Ariba
BMC
BroadVision
Commerce One
Webtrends

MIDDLEWARE/CONNECTIVITY/APP SERVERS/WEB SERVERS:
Bea Systems
Iona
Unisys

OPERATING SYSTEMS/HARDWARE/SOFTWARE:
COMPAQ
HP 3000
HP 9000
HP-UX
IBM AS/400
IBM OS/390
Lotus Notes
Microsoft
Sun Microsystems

DATABASE:
DB2
FileMaker
Informix
Oracle
SQL
Sybase

CRM (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT):
Clarify
E.piphany
HNC
Onyx
Pivotal
Siebel
Vantive
Xchange

SUPPLY CHAIN:
Agile
i2 Technologies
Manugistics
QAD
Webplan

COMMUNICATIONS:

Nortel

Cisco

3com

Siemens

Alcatel

Telecom Vars
ASP's
CLECS
ISP's

E-COMMERCE:
Dot Com Directory
Consultant Directory
Software Directory

EXECUTIVE DIRECTORIES:
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Information Officer
Engineering
Human Resources
Purchasing
Sales/Marketing

INDUSTRY SPECIFIC LISTS:
Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing, Communications, Construction,
Finance, Insurance and Real Estate, Manufacturing, Mining, Public Administration,
Retail Trade, Services, Transportation,
Utilities, Wholesale