Re: Font Installation

> A simple way is to copy fonts in a directory such as
>
> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType/MyFonts/
>
> then cd in that directory and do:
>
> # ttmkfdir -o fonts.scale

thanks for the info!! but i'm having a problem here, when i type
ttmkf.... a few seconds after it shows Aborted.. nothing less.  What am
i doing wrong?

copy from win partition to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF
then ttmkf... and
Aborted

I've tried from openoffice and it worked.. that great but, what about X?

--
Cordialmente,

Andrés Mauricio Mujica
linux seaq com co
www.seaq.com.co

PS: Los documentos adjuntos se encuentran en formato PDF.
Para verlos descargue gratis www.acrobat.com