From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com [mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com]
On Behalf Of rogerwphx
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 9:30 AM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: laptop os

I am looking for a vendor that will sell a laptop without windows
preinstalled on it. I won't buy one if any money goes to ms. So far it
looks like there is quite a strangle-hold on the market by microsoft.
The ease of installation for linux can't be the problem. Does anybody
know a source that sells linux preinstalled laptops?

Roger +
-------

The product said it was designed for windows 95, 98, NT or better so I
installed Linux.