iPlanet Webserver

Does anyone on this list use iPlanet's Webserver or more aptly Sun One
Webserver (version 6 SP4.0) on redhat 7.3? i am running this webserver
and trying to get htaccess working properly to no avail. I can get the
webserver to accept the .htaccess as an ACL, however it wants a user
authentication db (like ldap or other), and i want it to use the
standard .htpasswd as apache does. Has anyone on this list got this to
work? I would appreciate any information that you can provide.

Thanks in advance
--
Michael B. Weiner