Re: looking for new perl-Tk RPMs

Ed Wilts wrote:

I don't even see this package in Red Hat's rawhide distro so you may
have to look elsewhere.

Yup. I think it's been EOL'd. I even have a fuzzy recollection of reading a thread on the 8.0/psyche list about the phasing out of Tk, but I'm not sure. I don't want to start any rumors so take my hazy memory with a grain of salt.

If you really want a later release, you could grab the src rpm for the
cooker release and rebuild that on your own system and see what happens.

That's what I'm doing now. I'd like to track down the spec file for the Red Hat built version, but the Mandrake one might do the trick.

Tom