Re: linksys routers and redhat identd -- can't get the two to work

You need to forward that port on the Linksys back to the RH box. Have
you done this?  Have you verified that the port is open on the RH box?
I've had success with forwarding 113 on a Linksys before without issue.
Tell us more about your setup.

<<JAV>>