DNS Problem [I'm fishing ladies and gentleman!!!!]

Hie
Thanks Keith for the links. Apparently I was going to the linux.org which didn't have enough info. Yhe links are so clear and helpful. Do you think I'm on my way to being a guru :-)
But anyway I'm fishing and the fish is????? bind. Hope to catch it soon

Thank for the help
Rgds
Blessing
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup