Re: Boot partition is full...how would I increase the partition or remove old kernels

  Adam> kernel-2.4.18-3
  Adam> kernel-2.4.18-10
  Adam> kernel-2.4.18-19.7.x
  Adam> kernel-2.4.18-24.7.x
  Adam> kernel-smp-2.4.18-3
  Adam> kernel-smp-2.4.18-10
  Adam> kernel-smp-2.4.18-19.7.x
  Adam> kernel-smp-2.4.18-24.7.x

  Adam> I am currently running:
  Adam> 2.4.18-24.7.xsmp

  Adam> Should I keep the first one and the last kernel?

Probably keep the two most recent, since you're running the most
recent.  I don't see any reason to keep the earliest.

Also, I'm not sure what the kernel-smp package is.

  Adam> What commands do I need to do?
  Adam> rpm -q (kernel names)  ?

As root, I believe you'll be running these (the -e flag stands for
erase):

rpm -e kernel-2.4.18-3
rpm -e kernel-2.4.18-10

Then, run your query again to see what kernel-related packages are
there.

--Harlan