GNOME x KDE

Hi all,

How can I switch from GNOME to KDE under Valhalla?

I've instaled Valhalla and Selected GNOME on instalation, but now I
don't now how to switch to KDE.

By the way, I'm having problems with GNOME + VNC. Whem I start vncserver
from command line and after that start the X Windows, the Xwindows
apears in a gray background, you cannot chance the background and all
terminal emulation is broken (you also lost all customization).

I saw in:
http://www.realvnc.com/pipermail/vnc-list/2002-December/036218.html

that GNOME doesn't like concurent access. Is this true? There are some
way to solve my problem in using vncserver and Xwindows on the same
machine concurrently?

Thanks!
[]'s

-----
Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior
E-mail:  <npaulo linux ime usp br>   UIN: 2489382 (Tender [:alpha:]*)
Eu cavo, tu cavas, ele cava, nós cavamos, vós cavais,
eles cavam... Não é bonito, mas é profundo.