Re: broadband

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, rogerwphx wrote:

> DSL is available from Qwest, but requires windows. (IE browser) and it
> is at least 40/mo.
I don't know anything about Qwest INTERNET outside the original USWest 14
state region, but if you're within it, you can use any DSL router that
supports DMT.  You get an Ethernet connection, and Qwest doesn't require
any operating system.  I manage my account using lynx.  If I can be of
further help, call or write.
          HTH.