RE: How to treat these emails?

Not nearly as well as MailScanner and Clam.  I use MailScanner on LOTS of
servers along with Sophos, SpamAssassin, razor, pyzor and dcc.  MailScanner has
some of the best support you could hope for too!  BTW, procmail doesn't virus
scan...it more or less sorts based on criteria.  It would be very cryptic for
you.

Mike