From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com [mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com]
On Behalf Of Jake McHenry
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 5:34 AM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: MailScanner Question

Hi everyone. I've looked through the config files, and what documentation I
could get my hands on, and couldn't find an answer. Hopefully someone here
can help.

Does anyone know of a way to turn outgoing scanning from MailScanner off? I
want to be able to send anything I want without MailScanner interfering,
only scanning the incoming messages. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Jake