Cups 0n linux 7.2

Title: Cups 0n linux 7.2

Hi all,
Just installed cups 1.1.20 on linux redhat 7.2…..have run the following commands ./configure,make, & make all.Next I went to a web browser in xwindows and typed the following http://localhost:631. Is this not the command to start cups?, have I missed something?.

Rgds.

Harry.

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.