RE: Some questions

Use linux - linux up is for emergency

-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:valhalla-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Cartagon - web
hosting para todos
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 6:33 AM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: Some questions

Hi all

We have just installed a Red Hat 7.3 OS in a SuperMicro 5013C-i server.
Everything worked out fine, but after a month running, more or less, the
server began to get blocke each 24-72 hours.

This server equips a motherboard with Hyper-Threading and SATA technology,
however, we are using normal ATA100 hard disks.

We have deactivated both (Hyper-Threading and SATA) and the system offers
us two boot possibilities:

linux
liunx up

Anyone know wich one shall we choose? Has anyone had any similar issue?
Any idea/suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Cartagon - web hosting para todos
www.cartagon.com