Search scriopt

Title: Search scriopt

Hi All,
I am running bootp box linux redhat 5.2.   I register each pc under the following fields

  IP Address.     PC Asset no.    Mac Address.  ,from time to time I need to get the mac address from the asset no.
To get this I just do a wh pc asset this comes back with the mac address for that asset. Is there a script that will help me to search for multiple mac addresses ie input multiple assets in a script which will give me the corresponding macs, appreciate any help.

Rgds.

Harry.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.