[vfio-users] alternative to input passthrough

Jose Ramon Muñoz Pekkarinen koalinux at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 03:45:36 UTC 2015

    Hi Andrew,

    Thanks for your answer! I didn't know about the arch wiki you pointed. It's yet another great resource from the arch community.

     I have a couple of questions though. Is synergy responsive enough to play something time demanding, lets say a shooter? Is there any way to avoid using the bridged mode networking?

     Thanks!

     José.