[vfio-users] 1 GB hugepages cause host crash on guest shutdown with some GPUs

Dan Ziemba zman0900 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 08:46:05 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-12-01 at 15:30 +0700, Okky Hendriansyah wrote:
> I just noticed that your platform is a Haswell-E but you’re using a
> patched kernel. Do you still need it? Have you tried using the plain
> linux-lts kernel?

I haven't tried the plain linux-lts kernel since last I checked it had
some significant config differences from the main arch linux kernel,
where my linux-vfio-lts package uses the same config as the main linux
package.  Besides, I'm fairly certain both the i915 and ACS patches
don't have any effect without their command line parameters.