Re: [vfio-users] USB enumeration (uPD720201)

On December 4, 2015 at 10:45:20, Brett Foster (fosterb edgeandvertex org) wrote:

It's plausible and worth considering. If I get around to it, I'll do more testing outside of the VM. Truth be told, I don't really care about performance. I'm happy just being able to plug USB devices in.

Hi Brett,

Actually my reasoning for performance is because since sometimes I also need to plug in my external drive to it and I want to expect a USB 3.0 performance out of it for transferring files directly to and from the guest.