Re: [vfio-users] USB enumeration (uPD720201)

YES! I looked at the chip last night and made note to investigate whether the chip was a counterfeit. I also put it under a microscope and discovered they removed residue from the manufacturing process from only 3 of the 4 sides of the chip. So the pins were covered in crap.