Re: [vfio-users] Any help to finish my qemu ovmf script please ?

Being able to pass my 4to disk, my usb controller (required for plug and play, also i want to be able to use my usb key on win10 and not have glitchy audio with my usb headset), and having a net bridge would be a huge step forward.
Also i don't have enough configuration possibilities with virt-manager