Re: [vfio-users] Any help to finish my qemu ovmf script please ?

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 12:53 PM, thibaut noah <thibaut noah gmail com> wrote:
Being able to pass my 4to disk, my usb controller (required for plug and play, also i want to be able to use my usb key on win10 and not have glitchy audio with my usb headset), and having a net bridge would be a huge step forward.
Also i don't have enough configuration possibilities with virt-manager

libvirt xml is much more powerful than the features exposed through virt-manager:

https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html

I'd suggest trying to do what you want through libvirt before trying to re-invent the wheel.  This is what libvirt is meant to do after all.