[vfio-users] Hyper-v enlightments on recent NVIDIA drivers?

Doug Applegate doug.applegate at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 17:04:06 UTC 2015

Hi!

I got excited after hearing that the latest Nvidia driver doesn't
check Hyper-V. So I tried it on my Skylake Windows 10 VM using GTX970.
Unfortunately it doesn't work for me using Fedora 23 and stock qemu.
Windows reports the driver reports errors.

I'm curious how you got it to work or where you read that it should.
I'm using nvidia driver version 359.06

Thanks