Re: [vfio-users] Any help to finish my qemu ovmf script please ?

What do you mean? Updates for my vm are made directly in the xml file, why rebooting?

I tried adding it directly with :
<hostdev mpde="subsystem" type="usb">
  <source startupPolicy="optionnal">
   <adress bus="1" port="2"/>
  </source>
</hostdev>

But same result, vm boots but none of the usb port is forwarded, i'm confuse, and libvirt documentation doesn't have an example on how to add a specific usb port from a controller.

Could it be you just made updates and forgot rebooting?