Re: [vfio-users] nVidia Code 43

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:26 Alan Jenkins <alan james jenkins gmail com> wrote:

Has anyone else had success with one?

Sadly all I can say currently is, that I have the exact same problem with my GTX 660. Despite everything I've tried and what was suggested by the people here, I can't get that thing to work, while older and newer cards work just fine.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is using a different slot for the card. Does your card have a IOMMU group on its own? Because mine shares one with the PCI controller.

Philip Abernethy