Re: [vfio-users] Successfully pass-through Quadro K420 into Windows 7 guest.

1. Yes, I mounted as primary card.

2. For me, I created XML by virt-manager on Fedora and then dump it.
After that, I copy it to Ubuntu and define it into libvirt by using virsh command. Then edit and launch VM in virsh.

2015年12月12日 下午12:08於 "Okky Hendriansyah" <okky nostratech com>寫道: