Re: [vfio-users] Issue with EDK2 upgrading Windows 10 to build 10586 ?

I have a same problem either, but my OS is Windows 7, if I mount GTX480 into VM and installed driver, I got same BSOD message (but error code is 0x3B)

And this message happening when using kvm=off, but I got Code 43 if I remove it.

Are you going from Windows 7 to Windows 10? If so, then yes, I had the same problem.

I couldn't solve it.

I was only doing it to get a licensed & activated version of Windows 10; I had a Windows 7 key. If that's your situation, simply use the Windows 7 key you have with a fresh installation of 10. It works like a charm.

Will