Re: [vfio-users] OVMF + OS X El Capitan + 970 gtx passthrough = Success

Additionally, if anyone else is thinking about doing iOS development on
an ovmf OSX and is running into slow problems with the iOS simulator,
change the scale in Window>Scale to something like 50%.

Animations and transitions run much, much smoother.

Andrew Morgan