[vfio-users] Fwd: New computer assembled, need help

No, unfortunately I have not - I have given up trying to make this work for now. ASRock simply told me to update the BIOS, which did not solve the problem. I should probably contact them again and see if they have anything else to say. Part of the reason I have not tried again is that I'm currently using Windows 10, in school, and have to use software that I can't get to work in Linux (Adobe stuff).

Please let me know if you're able to make it work with that motherboard, or if ASRock gives you any answers.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ethan Cornejo <ethancornejo yahoo com>
Date: Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 5:15 AM
Subject: Re: [vfio-users] New computer assembled, need help
To: "olorin12 gmail com" <olorin12 gmail com>

Hi there!

Went digging around the net for a solution to my problem and came across yours on Red Hat. I have an identical problem with my 970M Pro3 Motherboard with it not using the PCIEx4 slot for host. Have you eventually solved this issue, or upgraded instead to a different motherboard or platform?

Thank you!

Re: [vfio-users] New computer assembled, need help
When the host GPU drivers are loaded, they do not care about VGA access and make the second card output video. The first card has it's VGA stuff dedicated to the VM.
Preview by Yahoo