Re: [vfio-users] Successfully pass-through Quadro K420 into Windows 7 guest.

Also, there is one thing need to tell.

According from original Arch-linux discuss, Quadro driver doesn't need kvm=off function.
But after few tests, I found that I still need to add kvm=off for K420, otherwise I can't get any output after Windows 7 bootup.