[vfio-users] HDMI audio distortion and crackle randomly

Hi,
I have now upgraded virtual machine from win8 to win10 but I have still this HDMI audio issue.
It seems my linux vm not affected by that.
I use VGA passthrough so not soundhw hda...
Sometimes if I'm lucky I can get back to normal the sound when reinit "NVIDIA High Definition Audio" device but reboot vm is the best.
I tried different configs in win audio settings but nothing and I haven't another audio card to check.
This issue appears randomly during session, idle or not...

Does anyone know please if it's vfio related?