[vfio-users] NVIDIA driver crash based on Seabios in libvirt

Hello, everyone.

These days I'm testing about NVIDIA cards on Seabios based VM.
And I found that if using libvirt to boot up VM, may cause BSOD if using kvm=off.
But if using QEMU command to launch, I got no issues.

I googled, and found that libvirt still had this issue.
And sometimes I need to use Seabios because I had few NVIDIA cards that didn't support UEFI.

Here is my QEMU command

http://pastebin.com/TcPswnjH

And here is my libvirt XML

http://pastebin.com/vwScrVZs

The libvirt is created by virt-manager and edited manually.

Many thanks,
Eddie.