[vfio-users] Optimize vm and host performance, is dual xeon the way ?

Hello guys merry christmas ! o/
My current issue is vm and host optimization, i use my windows 10 vm for gaming purposes only (like most of us i think), problem is, to keep my performances on windows high i drain too much ressources on my fedora host thus making it almost useless (also when leaving the vm i most of the time found myself unable to use fedora at all so i have to reboot...).
So is it possible to improve performances to the max on the guest without almost killing the host ?
Should i consider switching my gear for a bi-xeon? (to assign one fully to the host and one to the guest)
I'm actually not sure about what happen here, does anyone ran into the same sort of issue?
Have a good day