[vfio-users] Booting from VirtIO disk

Karsten Elfenbein karsten.elfenbein at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:20:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

I had the same issue after upgrading to win10.
I kept the boot disk on ATA/IDE and added an other disk with virtio.
Then I installed the windows 10 virtio drivers for the second disk.
(latest virtio-win.iso should have those)
With that in place I could switch back to virtio for my boot disk.

Karsten