Re: [vfio-users] Booting from VirtIO disk

For what's worth, there are tools (on windows) to rebuild the
installation disk and preinclude drivers. Given I'm still experimenting
and end up reinstalling windows somewhat often, I used this way. I've
used the already mentioned way to add a VirtIO driver later on, but it
doesn't always get picked up correctly, while a "native" install has
never had problems so far.

 - Zycorax