[vfio-users] Optimize vm and host performance, is dual xeon the way ?

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 10:13:43 UTC 2015

I'll try to set the topology tonight.
Fedora still takes time to be fully operationnal after exiting windows, and
i use windows only not putting more load on fedora, weird.
My goal by tweaking the vcpu is to get the best possible performance i can
reach without crippling the host os.
dual xeon are indeed expensive, specially those with 3+ghz, dunno if i need
that much cpu for windows though i'm not sure, i can try by just using
2physical cores and see how it goes for both os, would be nice if i could
apply the new patch to move my keyboard from guest to host T_T